Summer’s here, and with the warm weather, trips to the beach, kids’ camps, vacations and other summer activities, also comes a slew of…expenses! Of course, the weather’s nicer, we want to spend more time eating and having fun outside…And of course, we end up blowing our (somewhat) tight budgets and going way over our fun (and shoe) allowance.
It can definitely help to make some money on the side to cover your additional expenses this summer. Whether you’re a student looking for a summer job or you’re just browsing around for a side hustle, here are 12 ways you can actually make extra money from the comfort of your home, as long as you have a Wifi connection:
- Shop and earn cash back with Ebates! Love to shop online? Well, you’ve found the app that pays you to do it! Not only does it provide you with the best coupons online, but it also pays you money to purchase online. Similar alternatives include:
- Save money without thinking with Digit! This awesome app basically allows you to save money without thinking about it, just like that! Basically, what it does is study your money habits, and transfers extra cash from your checking account to your Digit account, if you can afford it (there’s a no overdraft fee guarantee in effect, so you don’t have to worry about hitting the red). The only caveat is that they’re recently started charging their customers a monthly subscription fee of $2.99, which if you think about it, kinda defeats the purpose of saving money, right?
- Get cash back with Ibotta! This is a free mobile coupon and cash back app available on iPhone and Android phones. You basically can earn cash back by buying select products, providing proof of purchase, and voila! Think of it as getting paid to shop, what better incentive right?
- Gain more referral cash with iGain! This is an affiliate network in which you can earn commissions for each person you refer who can sign up for a survey.The more referrals, the more money in your pocket!
- Get paid to express yourself with American Consumer Opinion! Do you like to take surveys? You can now get paid to simply express your opinions on new products, issues, etc. Signup is free too! A similar option is SurveyJunkie, another platform which allows you to get paid for expressing your opinions.
- Get healthy and paid with Healthy Wage! What if you were getting paid to get healthy and lose weight? That’s what Healthy Wage does for you. Become a member, join a team and start reaping rewards simply for being healthy!
- Bet on your health with Diet Bet! The principle here is similar to Healthy Wage. You basically bet on yourself to lose weight within in a team or by yourself, reach your goal and split the pot!
- Get your money back with Paribus! If you’ve purchased an item online and the price happens to subsequently drop, this app will help you get your money back. It tracks your purchases from retailers such as Target, Amazon, or any of the other retailers on its website, and determines if you’re owed a refund. The best part? It also tracks your shipments to ensure you get money back for any late shipping, at times up to the entire shipping fee amount.
- Let it go and make money with Letgo! How many times have you looked at all your stuff and realized that you’re not using half of it. This app lets you earn money by getting rid of your unwanted stuff. All you have to do is snap a picture, upload and voila!
- Monetize your clutter with Decluttr! As its name indicates, this website will pay for any unwanted books, CDs, DVDs, etc. Time to declutter!
- Get paid for your old books with Bookscouter! If you’re like me, you’re probably holding on to your old books from college. You can now easily let them go, and make money through the process, with Bookscouter.
- Take beautiful pics with Foap! Like to take beautiful photos with your iPhone? You could actually get paid for them. Foap lets you upload your iPhone pictures to this marketplace, and if someone buys their license, you make money too!
Click BELOW to get your FREE download of my best 12 ways to make extra money online:
What would you add to this list?
To Your Success,
The Corporate Sis.