Happy happy Sunday! Hope everyone is having a great Sunday and enjoying the summer weather!
As we’re relaxing and getting ready for the week, here are some of our favorite articles and posts this past week:
- Black Enterprise reveals to us in their analysis that as baby boomers see job gains, millenials on the other hand, face stagnation;
- And for the job hoppers out there, Black Enterprise’s Janell Hazelwood relieves some of our fears by sharing with us that according to a recent survey, employers are more accepting of job hoppers:
- Just in time for graduating season, Fast Company tips us on how the class of 2014 will find jobs;
- Wondering if tech industry sexism is finally disappearing? Well, not exactly, as HuffPost shares with us how this “tone-deaf” sexist ad is biting TechWeek Chicago in the butt;
- In high-tech news, there’s a new innovation we wouldn’t mind using, the high-tech headband that can make your stressed brain happy again, via Forbes;
- In more spiritual news, Essence’s Coach Felicia gets us uplifted and shows us how to get to the upside of conflict;
- We couldn’t help but going “yes” when reading about LEGO Introducing its first female scientist playsets, via Refinery 29;
- In natural hair news, Mahogany Curls (we love Mahogany Curls) explains 5 ways to prep for the summer;
- Last but not least, our own The Corporate Sister tells you that no, you don’t have to choose between career and motherhood.
Thanks for reading, and thanks to each and every one of you for your continued support. Much love, and happy Sunday!
The Corporate Sister.