Welcome to episode #9 of the newly re-branded Corporate Sister podcast! In this episode, we’re all about re-booting our careers, more specifically our resumes, as we enter the last quarter of 2017! In this episode, I’m discussing 5 tips to re-engineer your resume for the career you want!
What you’ll learn/listen to/enjoy in this episode:
- How to use your resume as a tool to leverage and keep track your career accomplishments
- What to do to keep your resume from getting stale
- How to use your resume to stand out from the crowd
- Girl, Take Back Your Career: 7 Steps to Reclaim Your Power at Work
- 5 tips to adjust your resume for the career you want
- 5 Resume Tips for Entrepreneurs
- 10 Best Resume Templates for the Career You Want
- Bookshelf: The Motivation Manifesto (Brendon Burchard), The War of Art (Steven Pressfield), The Awakened Family (Dr. Shefali Tsabari), Launch (Jeff Walker)
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for tuning in and listening to this week’s episode! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please share it by using the social media at the bottom of this post!
Also, leave me a review for the TCS podcast on iTunes!
Your ratings and reviews are not only greatly appreciated, but they also help the show rank better!
If you have any questions, please email me at corporate@!
Finally, please don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates!
Thanks so much for your support!
Until next time,
The Corporate Sis.
Author: Solange Lopes
Solange is the founder of The Corporate Sister, as well as an author, entrepreneur and CPA. She’s passionate about helping women do work they love, build fulfilling careers and living life on their own terms.