Welcome to Episode #10 of the newly re-branded Corporate Sister Podcast! In this episode, we’re all about Girl Power Networking, or successful networking for busy working women! In a world where the perks of networking seem to be reserved to men, we as working women have to start claiming our spot in the room. It starts with leveraging the power of networking and successfully re-defining it in the context of our lives and work.
What you’ll learn/listen to/enjoy in this episode:
- Why networking is the #1 unwritten rule of business
- Why working women need to leverage networking
- How to shift your mindset around networking
- Tips to harness the power of networking as a working woman
- 50 Questions to Ask at Your Next Networking Event
- 7 Rules to Successfully Network as an Introvert
- This apps lets women network safely
- It’s time for professional women to reinvent the concept of networking
- 4 Smart Ways to Prepare Yourself for Any Networking Event
- How to network successfully every single day
- How to establish your power network
- Bookshelf: Misadventures of an Award Black Girl (Issa Rae), Launch (Jeff Walker), Girl, Take Back Your Career (Solange Lopes)
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for tuning in and listening to this week’s episode! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please share it by using the social media at the bottom of this post!
Any feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
Also, leave me a review for the TCS podcast on iTunes!
Your ratings and reviews are not only greatly appreciated, but they also help the show rank better!
If you have any questions, please email me at corporate@!
Finally, please don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates!
Thanks so much for your support!
Until next time,
The Corporate Sis.