Welcome to our weekly career, entrepreneurship, lifestyle and fashion news roundup! Think of it as your online watercooler/work gossip station/coffee break spot for now…Want to add anything to our list? Email us at email@example.com!
- Our cute moment of the week is brought to us by Serena Williams who introduced us to her baby girl this week. People had the exclusive!
- Business Insider lists 16 highest-paying jobs for people who don’t work well with others;
- Forbes advises you on how to stop stalling and starting networking;
- The Muse tips you of for how to tattle at work (without being a tattle-teller);
- Ellevate Network shares 7 tips to set goals for unconventional women;
- Glassdoor Blog lists 15 companies with the best parental leave policies;
- These 19 companies are hiring like crazy this September;
- Ellevate Network lists non-salary perks you should ask for;
- Essence reveals Issa Rae is the new face of Cover Girl, and we’re already head over heels!
- This Cookie+Kate recipe only requires that you be lazy and love Mexican food!
Cheers to the weekend!
The Corporate Sis.
Author: Solange Lopes
Solange is the founder of The Corporate Sister, as well as an author, entrepreneur and CPA. She’s passionate about helping women do work they love, build fulfilling careers and living life on their own terms.