Welcome to our weekly career, entrepreneurship, lifestyle and fashion news roundup! Think of it as your online watercooler/work gossip station/coffee break spot for now…Want to add anything to our list? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Here are 23 companies hiring like crazy in October;
- Bad performance review? No problem. The Muse tips you off on how to repair your reputation afterwards;
- EvilHRLady shares 10 entry-level work-from-home jobs;
- Glassdoor lists 11 high-paying marketing jobs open now;
- Black Enterprise lists these 5 passive investments that earn you money and let you keep your day job;
- Ellevate Network lists 5 ways for women to claim their financial power;
- Should you add a photo to your resume? Recruiter answers the question;
- Forbes reveals that what the world needs more now, is women mentors;
- Want to make writing your career? Recruitingblogs tells you how;
- Ellevate Network recommends three things to do as leaders to get diversity right;
- Are you building your brand on social media? The Personal Branding Blog lists the best 10 platforms;
- Business Insider announces that this women-focused dating app just launched a Linked In for women;
- Refinery29 lists 29 sales to shop before Black Friday;
- The Corporate Sister podcast is all about rebooting your resume this week.
Cheers to the weekend!
The Corporate Sis.
Author: Solange Lopes
Solange is the founder of The Corporate Sister, as well as an author, entrepreneur and CPA. She’s passionate about helping women do work they love, build fulfilling careers and living life on their own terms.