Welcome to our weekly career, entrepreneurship, lifestyle and fashion news roundup! Think of it as your online watercooler/work gossip station/coffee break spot for now…Want to add anything to our list? Email us at email@example.com!
- The Glassdoor Blog lists 15 companies hiring like crazy in November;
- Business Insider lists 26 time-management tricks you wish you’d known at 20;
- These 5 women of color are making DC the next impact tech hub;
- Making Sense of Cents asks if bringing lunch to work actually saves money;
- Ellevate Network shares the must-do’s for contract drafting, negotiating and management;
- The Daily Muse advises three times you should give into office politics;
- Forbes shares this free that helps women tackle domestic violence;
- On the blog this week, I’m sharing what I learnt about negotiating as a working woman from a pound of bananas;
- Black Enterprise shares how this must-try new app helps you make healthy delivery and restaurant choices;
- Ellevate Network tips you off on what no one is telling you about finding the career you want;
- Refinery29 lists 7 pieces you can breastfeed in that you also won’t hate;
- Corporette shares 6 Easy shops for unique holiday gifts.
Cheers to the weekend!
To Your Success,
The Corporate Sis.
Author: Solange Lopes
Solange is the founder of The Corporate Sister, as well as an author, entrepreneur and CPA. She’s passionate about helping women do work they love, build fulfilling careers and living life on their own terms.