Welcome to our weekly career, entrepreneurship, lifestyle and fashion news roundup! Think of it as your online watercooler/work gossip station/coffee break spot for now…Want to add anything to our list? Email us at email@example.com!
- The Glassdoor Blog lists 15 companies hiring like crazy in November;
- Business Insider lists 26 time-management tricks you wish you’d known at 20;
- These 5 women of color are making DC the next impact tech hub;
- Making Sense of Cents asks if bringing lunch to work actually saves money;
- Ellevate Network shares the must-do’s for contract drafting, negotiating and management;
- The Daily Muse advises three times you should give into office politics;
- Forbes shares this free that helps women tackle domestic violence;
- On the blog this week, I’m sharing what I learnt about negotiating as a working woman from a pound of bananas;
- Black Enterprise shares how this must-try new app helps you make healthy delivery and restaurant choices;
- Ellevate Network tips you off on what no one is telling you about finding the career you want;
- Refinery29 lists 7 pieces you can breastfeed in that you also won’t hate;
- Corporette shares 6 Easy shops for unique holiday gifts.
Cheers to the weekend!
To Your Success,
The Corporate Sis.