Welcome to our weekly career, entrepreneurship, lifestyle and fashion news roundup! Think of it as your online watercooler/work gossip station/coffee break spot for now…Want to add anything to our list? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving here in the US!
- It’s Black Friday! Corporette shares its amazing Black Friday Sale alert for workwear;
- Speaking of Black Friday, check out The Corporate Sister’s Black Friday Sale;
- Forbes Woman shares how Mogul makes it possible for HR departments to fight sexual harassment;
- Ellevate Network shares that New York City spends $1 billion with majority-owned women businesses (MWBE);
- Business Insider shares 11 psychological tricks to save and spend less on Black Friday;
- Forbes reminds us that the HPV vaccination immunity is still going strong 10 years later;
- Ellevate Network lists 7 steps to personal brand building for women;
- The Daily Muse shares 10 awesome companies hiring now;
- Recruiter shares 11 steps to become a Linked In power user;
- Inc shares 7 corporate gift ideas that will make you unforgettable;
- Year-end performance review is getting close! Here’s how to ask for a promotion (and actually get it);
- The Indeed blog shares the best retail companies to work for in 2017;
- Fashionista shares 150+ Cyber Monday sales to put on the radar;
- Got Thanksgiving leftovers? Serious Eats shares Thanksgiving leftovers.
The Coporate Sis.
Author: Solange Lopes
Solange is the founder of The Corporate Sister, as well as an author, entrepreneur and CPA. She’s passionate about helping women do work they love, build fulfilling careers and living life on their own terms.