Welcome to our weekly career, entrepreneurship, lifestyle and fashion news roundup! Think of it as your online watercooler/work gossip station/coffee break spot for now…Want to add anything to our list? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- The new Tax Plan is final. Here’s how this tax legislations will impact working women;
- The Daily Muse lists 20 companies hiring like crazy in 2018;
- Here are 18 bad habits you should break in 2018;
- The Undercover Recruiter lists 6 ways to impress employers with an online portfolio;
- Are you shy? Business Insider shares 25 high-paying jobs for you;
- Ellevate Network answers the question: Can a business coach really get your business to the next level:;
- Black Enterprise confirms the one thing that keeps us at a job we don’t like: our work family;
- Want to be an attorney? Recruitingblogs tips you off on how you can build a successful career;
- Have you heard of the new Bonnti app? Forbes writes that it’s helping women of color navigate the hair industry in one click;
- Ever considered a professional sabbatical? Ellevate Network reveals the untold value of temporarily stepping away from your career;
- If you’ve ever considered working for Amazon, Black Enterprise reveals their education program pays for 95% of workers’ tuition;
- Recruiter shares 5 tips for staying productive in your home office.
To Your Success,
The Corporate Sister