Welcome to our weekly career, entrepreneurship, lifestyle and fashion news roundup! Think of it as your online watercooler/work gossip station/coffee break spot for now…Want to add anything to our list? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Happy New Year everyone!
- Let’s start off the year in confidence! Here are 10 ways to overcome self-doubt as a working woman;
- In major to start this year, Essence Magazine is once again 100% Black-owned, and we’re here for it;
- Black Enterprise shares The Budgetnista’s tips to increase your net worth;
- Corporette shares 6 books to help you achieve your New Year’s goals;
- The Daily Muse shares the 30 greatest companies to work for in 2018 (and they’re all hiring right now);
- Ellevate Network shares 10 tips for a successful video interview;
- Forbes reveals that more women are stepping up to fund women entrepreneurs;
- Did you know that wearing red could boost your chances of getting a new job in 2018?
- Making Sense of Cents shares 70+ ways to make money on the side in 2018;
- Ellevate Network reveals 12 things any woman in her 30’s should spend her money on;
- Entrepreneur shares 3 tips to become an Instagram influencer;
- Food52 shares 13 baking projects for when you want to stay indoors.
Cheers to the New Year!
To Your Success,
The Corporate Sister.