Welcome to our weekly career, entrepreneurship, lifestyle and fashion news roundup! Think of it as your online watercooler/work gossip station/coffee break spot for now…Want to add anything to our list? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- In great news this week, Oprah Winfrey’s Golden Globes speech had every woman inspired for 2018;
- Glassdoor shares the 7-day plan to finding a new job;
- New year, new job? If you’re starting a new job this year, Recruiter shares the visual guide to starting the new year off on the right foot;
- Do you need to report someone an offensive co-worker? The Muse recommends using this email;
- Ellevate Network shares how you can boost productivity by recognizing your emotions;
- Business Insider shares 19 high-paying jobs with tons of openings and promotion opportunities;
- Planning to travel this year? Forbes Women lists the 33 cheapest places to travel to in 2018;
- Recruiting Blogs lists 4 ways to make ends meet when you’ve lost your job;
- Making Sense of Cents shares the ultimate list of over 50 money saving tips for 2018;
- Women of HR shares the subtle art of not caring;
- Want to network better? Ellevate Network recommends networking with intention;
- Want to keep your boss happy? Black Enterprise recommends keeping your desk clean;
- Got long workdays? Corporette shares the best super-fast and super-long recipes;
- Have you checked out the last TCS podcast episode on Productivity for Working Women?
The Corporate Sis.