Welcome to our weekly career, entrepreneurship, lifestyle and fashion news roundup! Think of it as your online watercooler/work gossip station/coffee break spot for now…Want to add anything to our list? Email us at email@example.com!
- Happy Black History Month! Here are 7 ways you can honor Black History Month at work;
- Hooray moms! Forbes predicts that 2018 is moms’ year to get hired;
- Corporette advises you on how to stick with your resolutions;
- Evil HR Lady tips you off on what to do if you get incorrect tax documents;
- Business Insider lists 11 ways to update your resume when you get a new job;
- The Daily Muse suggests 15 better things to do after work (if you want to be happy);
- Here’s how to file your tax return for free online this year;
- Black Enterprise shares that nominations for the Black Enterprise Small Business Awards are open;
- The Glassdoor blog lists 12 privacy mistakes that can cost you your job;
- The Personal Branding Blog recommends that you upskill your career with online educational platforms;
- Workology shares how employers should support women who breastfeed;
- Making Sense of Cents shares how to save money on your phone bill;
- Refinery29 lists 20 Valentine’s Day gifts that are meaningful but not obvious.
Here’s to your success!
The Corporate Sister