Welcome to our weekly career, entrepreneurship, lifestyle and fashion news roundup! Think of it as your online watercooler/work gossip station/coffee break spot for now…Want to add anything to our list? Email us at email@example.com!
- This past Tuesday was #EqualPayDay! Here’s how you can celebrate #EqualPayDay all year long!
- Ellevate Network lists 5 ways you can help reduce the gender wage gap;
- In other not so great working women news, Good reports that Trump repeals law in a move that could seriously hurt working women;
- There’s no such a thing as a “forever job”. The Personal Branding Blog tells you why you need to get a side hustle!
- Do you hold an H1B visa or know someone who does? The Glassdoor blog reveals what’s real and what’s not when it comes to H1B visas;
- Want to earn more money at work? Check out these 5 free classes that can help you make more money;
- Are you using online sites as part of your job search? The Undercover Recruiter lists 5 online considerations to take when sharing your information online (and check out my quick social media spring cleaning tips as well);
- Are you a consultant, temp or freelancer? Ellevate Network points you off to 7 levers to negotiate;
- Black Enterprise suggests 5 tips every career-driven woman needs to know to become an entrepreneur;
- Tired of boring meetings? The Muse lists 4 things to do at the end of meetings (if you don’t want to waste your time);
- WhoWhatWear shares 11 Spring sandals you can find at Target.
Seen any piece of news you’d like to share? Post in the comments below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Cheers to the weekend!
The Corporate Sis