Welcome to our weekly career, entrepreneurship, lifestyle and fashion news roundup! Think of it as your online watercooler/work gossip station/coffee break spot for now…Want to add anything to our list? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- In light of the recent workplace shooting in Orlando, TipHero suggests 5 self-defense tips that could save your life during a similar situation at work;
- Corporette lists 4 personal safety apps for women who live at home;
- If you’ve been following the recent Comey controversy, his testimony is a great example of why you should take meticulous notes at work;
- Think your career has hit a slump? Here are 5 signs to look out for;
- Have you heard that US Homeland Security is planning on banning laptops from flights? Inc. tips you off on how to be productive on planes if the ban occurs;
- Addicted to your phone? Ellevate Network explains how putting your phone away will lead to more opportunities;
- The Glassdoor Blog tips you off on 5 things you need to know about childcare costs and the workplace;
- Love to write? Business Insider lists 14 high-paying jobs for people who love to write;
- Want to change careers? Forbes advises you to take this step first;
- Ellevate Network explains why you don’t need to ask every meeting invite;
- The Personal Branding Blog asks if the dress code is dead;
- WhoWhatWear suggests 8 super stylish pregnancy outfits you can rock!
The Corporate Sis.