In this episode of the Working Girls Club podcast, we’re discussing salary negotiation mistakes to avoid, at least 10 of them!
From not researching what our skills are really worth, to citing a range rather than a specific number, this episode delves into a number of ways we stand in our own way when it comes to getting our coins at work.
What you’ll learn/listen to/enjoy in this episode:
- Why women tend to be unsuccessful when it comes to salary negotiation
- 10 mistakes we make without even realizing when negotiating
- A bonus tip on when to schedule your salary negotiation
- What’s on my reading list right now
- On the blog: Here’s what you can do to celebrate #EqualPayDay!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for tuning in and listening to this week’s episode! If you enjoyed this week’s episode, please share it by using the social media at the bottom of this post!
Any feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
Also, leave me a review for the WGC podcast on iTunes!
Your ratings and reviews are not only greatly appreciated, but they also help the show rank better!
If you have any questions, please email me at corporate@!
Finally, please don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates!
Thanks so much for your support!
Until next time,
The Corporate Sis.