Happy Sunday! This week has been a long one, what with the time change and all on the East Coast…But we’re alive and back, and ready to tell you what we’ve been reading and what has inspired us this week in the media:
- On the heals of Sheryl Sandberg’s new #banbossy campaign, Black Enterprise’s Janell Hazelwood retorts: “I’m bossy, and there is nothing wrong with that“; while the magazine is also tipping the millenials on how to determine their personal brand and follow it;
- For all the music aficionados out there, Quartz reveals to us its complete guide to listening to music at work;
- Refinery 29 is already in spring mode, and offers a great choice of flats to welcome Spring;
- The Daily Muse has 5 crazy career changes that will inspire you not to settle;
- For all the gourmets and world travelers out there, TechCrunch tips you off on the new “travel in a box” package offered by Try The World company; for $45 a world, receive a sample of everyone of your favorite destinations, from Paris to Tokyo;
- Tired of stick-thin, unrealistic models everywhere? Well, there’s a new company out there, Betabrand, who is using PhDs as models, talk about combining brains and beauty;
- Last but not least, our own The Corporate Sister shares a fashionably useful app for all those wondering what to wear to work tomorrow.
Happy reading, and happy Sunday (for whatever is left of it…)
The Corporate Sister.