Welcome to our weekly career, entrepreneurship, lifestyle and fashion news roundup! Think of it as your online watercooler/work gossip station/coffee break spot for now…Want to add anything to our list? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- The Glassdoor Blog shares these 31 companies that are hiring like crazy in October;
- This week, The Corporate Sister discusses why we need to stop hiding as working women;
- Calling all working moms! Here are 15 of the best companies for working moms;
- Looking for a job? Everyone’s Blog Posts lists 6 top apps for jobseekers;
- Ellevate Network discusses choosing mentors for an inspired career journey;
- Business Insider shares how Trump’s new tax plan could change your take-home pay;
- The Undercover Recruiter explains what it means to work with working mothers;
- Want to reduce your heart risk? Forbes Woman advises to take on meditation;
- Corporette shares financial tips for women lawyers just starting in Big Law;
- Are you social media guru? Ellevate Network shares 5 social media tactics that can boost your career;
- If you’re a student, Recruiter shares these 9 high-paying jobs that may be perfect for you;
- Using Google Calendar? The Muse shares these 14 Google Calendar tips you won’t know how you lived without;
- Do you have a women-focused business? Ellevate Network shares marketing strategies to grow it;
- If you’re into cooking, Serious Eats shares the 22 essential cookbooks for every kitchen;
- Fall is here, and WhoWhatWear has the coolest pointy-toe boots for every budget.
The Corporate Sis.
Author: Solange Lopes
Solange is the founder of The Corporate Sister, as well as an author, entrepreneur and CPA. She’s passionate about helping women do work they love, build fulfilling careers and living life on their own terms.