Welcome to our weekly career, entrepreneurship, lifestyle and fashion news roundup! Think of it as your online watercooler/work gossip station/coffee break spot for now…Want to add anything to our list? Email us at email@example.com!
- In royally good news this week, the Wall Street Journal reports that Prince Harry is engaged to Suits’ actress Meghan Markle, and we couldn’tbemore excited;
- The Glassdoor Blog lists 25 awesome companies hiring like crazy in December;
- Forbes Woman gives us a few pointers as to how turn Linked In connections into mentorship opportunities;
- Worried about spending the holidays with family? Ellevate Network advises how to survive the holidays and keep sane;
- Don’t have a college degree? Business Insider lists the best states to work;
- Slacking off at the end of the year? The Daily Muse actually suggests 12 ways that may be more productive than you think;
- Making Sense of Cents shares 8 ways to change your holiday spending and make this year more meaningful than ever;
- Ellevate Network shares the essentials to prepare for a job interview;
- Black Enterprise describes how Impostor Syndrome may be ruining your career;
- The Corporate Sister explains what it means to network like a girl;
- Into The Gloss shares the holiday beauty survival guide.
Author: Solange Lopes
Solange is the founder of The Corporate Sister, as well as an author, entrepreneur and CPA. She’s passionate about helping women do work they love, build fulfilling careers and living life on their own terms.